Friday, February 12, 2016

Fashion Ad's Sketches Devon Bragg

I'm also considering making series of paper dolls too, but I'm not quite sure.






What I want to do is basically create ads of Studio 189. I really enjoyed how the studio relies on pattern, and makes simple silhouettes into complicated ones by merely adding shapes. So I wanted to replicate this effect with edgy, angular and dramatic ads that catch the eyes with color while still having a fashion feel to them. I really enjoy my second and last sketch, and I want to pull the other sketches to that level and make the illustration consistent in quality.  I may try to add words and titles to the illustrations, but I'm not sure. I'm pretty bad at font choices, I'll have to research current fonts and what fonts the studio uses itself. But I also like letting the illustrations breath. I imagine them printed really big above the front desk of the studio, or hanging in banners or wall murals in the store. 


No comments:

Post a Comment