Sunday, December 13, 2015

Lindsay - New Yorker Final

So, What inspires you?

I guess... a lot of other artists. Definitely media, and the things I liked as a kid, like Studio Ghibli movies. I always knew I wanted to do art, but I don't think I have one big inspiration.

Then, what made you want to do art?

Ever since I was, like, three, people would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up, and I'd say an artist. It was just an overall feeling I'd had my whole life.

What types of art are you more drawn to, personally?

I like everything. The really modern MICA style, abstract paintings....I really like fine art.

For things that I make, at the beginning of this year, I was really focused on editorial art, but now I'm seeing a trend towards more personal stuff, and experimenting with sculpting. So basically, I have no idea what I want to do professionally, haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment